This is a programme for young people 12-18 years old.
It raises awareness and understanding on what makes a healthy, non-violent relationship and the benefits of being in positive relationships.The programme explores relationships, gender roles, conflict management and domestic abuse.
Participants will explore:
- – What a healthy relationship looks like.
- – The positives and negatives of relationships.
- – Skills to recognise pressure within a relationship.
- – Awareness of Domestic Violence, its impact and effects.
- – The danger signs in an unhealthy relationship.
- – Safety Planning