Confidentiality has always been of utmost importance to Fermanagh Womens Aid. As a result, we make every effort to ensure we only ask for information we really need. While you are using our Floating Support, Children’s Services and Refuge services, we ask you for some personal information about yourself and your family. We do this for several reasons:
– To ensure that the level of support you receive is the best it can be and is suited to your needs.
– To ensure our services are accessible to a wide range of women and children.
– To gather statistics relating to our work.
– Any information we keep about you (manual or computerised) will be kept securely.
– Only authorised staff will have access to it. It is important to remember you have a right to see your information at any time.
Fermanagh Women’s Aid is a charity and is dependent on funding. Funding organisations may ask for statistics about our work, for example, your ethnic origin or how you were referred to Women’s Aid. The funders also have a legal obligation to keep this information confidential. Your name, address and other personal information you have given us about your children will never be included in the statistical information.