Fermanagh Women’s Aid’s Emergency Accommodation provides a safe environment for women and children who have to leave their home because of Domestic or Sexual Violence. The location of the Emergency Accommodation is strictly confidential ensuring residents are not put at risk.
Providing accommodation for Women and Children as a temporary break from home or whilst future accommodation is sought, away from abuse at home. We also help women prepare for living independently both in terms of confidence and accommodation.
- – Whilst staying in the Women’s Aid Emergency Accommodation you will receive ongoing practical and emotional support.
- – When you first arrive our staff will meet with you and look at your immediate needs around your safety.
- – We will provide information on Court Orders, court support, benefits, finances, and Solicitors.
- – We will accompany you to agencies.
- – We will discuss any concerns you may have in relation to housing issues.
- – If you decide you want to resettle in a new area, practical help is available, such as assisting you to source furniture, curtains, etc.
- – We will endeavour to create a warm and friendly environment for you and your children in order to make you feel safe and comfortable.